Glen Gerreyn has delivered over 7500 talks over the last 20 years. In this one hour presentation he unlocks decades of secrets of how to connect with an audience and help you progress from a good speaker to a great speaker. If you have ever wanted to unlock empathy, share insights and move people to take action this is the seminar for you.
Presentation Literacy is a core skill in today's modern age. The ability to take an idea and communicate it in our hyper-connected world can transform lives and build bridges to our future. Those who cannot wield the power of rhetoric will be considered weak. Stammering is slavery, Euripides noted, for “A slave is he who cannot speak his thoughts.” This seminar will help you craft your ideas and forge them into gripping and comprehensible impressions.
Topics covered include:
- Overcoming the fear of public speaking.
- The difference between transmission, translation and transformative speaking.
- Having something valuable to say.
- How to start assembling a talk.
- Developing a great point and driving it home.
- Why the medium is the message.
- Alternating your Audio.
- The value of Guerrilla Theatre